Dr. Amir is a Board-Certified neurologist and psychiatrist with extensive experience in diagnosing, treating, and managing neurological disorders at top hospitals throughout the country. She brings her expertise, dedication, and sincere concern to all her patients. Dr. Amir enjoys treating all neurologic problems including migraine headaches, dementias, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, and seizure disorders.
Training and Distinctions
- BS, Physiology and Anthropology. Michigan State University
- MS, Physiology. Georgetown University
- MD, George Washington University School of Medicine
- Medical Internship & Neurology Residency, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philidelphia, PA
- Diplomate of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (Neurology)
- Sierra Vista Hospital
Dr. Amir loves her poodle, Buddy, who often come visit the office. She also enjoys traveling with her family, running, cooking and learning about and experiencing other cultures.